1. What is Automatic Cash In / Auto Debit?
The Automatic Cash In / Auto Debit feature empowers you to automatically Cash In funds on the 5th day of each month. Once your Cash In is received, it will be processed within 1-2 business days at no additional cost.
Please note that if the 5th day of the month falls on a weekend or public holiday, the Cash In will be processed on the next available business day.
2. What happens to my Auto Debit plans when I remove my bank account?
Removing your bank account will remove all Auto Debit plans linked to that bank account.
3. How many Auto Debit Bank Accounts can I set up?
There is no limit to how many bank accounts you can set up
4. What is Auto Debit's RM 1 verification for?
The RM 1 verification serves as a test to validate your bank account. Once your bank transfers RM 1, it will be reimbursed back into your account on the following day.
5. How many Auto Debit plans can I set up?
There is no limit to how many Auto Debit plans you can have. However, you are only able to link one plan to one portfolio per bank account.
6. Does the Auto Debit Bank Account refer to the same bank account used for Cash Out
Please note that your Auto Debit bank account is registered independently of your Cash Out bank account. Removing your Auto Debit bank account will not affect your Cash Out accounts
7. What is the Maximum Amount?
The Maximum Amount is the (RM) limit that can be deducted from your bank account each month.
8. Why did my Auto Debit Bank Account Rejected?
In the event that you provide incorrect bank account details, your Auto Debit Bank Account registration may not be successful. To avoid this, kindly confirm that the bank account is linked to your name and NRIC to prevent any issues.
9. Why did my Auto Debit Plan Rejected?
Your Auto Debit Plan may fail due to 2 reasons;
- Your bank account is rejected
If you included the wrong bank account details, AHAM Capital (previously known as Affin Hwang Asset Management) will reject your bank account. A rejected bank account will fail your Auto Debit Plan. Please ensure that the bank account is tied to your name & NRIC.
- Your bank account has insufficient funds
After 3 consecutive failures, your Auto Debit plan will be removed.
10. When will my Auto Debit Plan be deducted from my bank account?
Your bank account will be deducted on the 5th of the month. Your money will be deposited in your selected fund within the next 2 business days.